Yes, we offer a complimentary sample kit upon request.
Because of the different materials used and the finishing of our products, there is no guarantee for exact measurements of your order. There can be a very small percentage that could be off because of this reason.
Unfortunately we are not able to modify your order’s size or any other detail once it has been placed.
Currently, we do not print with white ink
After receiving your written approval for the electronic proof, the orders are printed as submitted and the customer is fully responsible for final proof . Direct Banner Printing does not make any changes on customer files and once you submit an order to the print process you agree with the document layout and content and you accept responsibility for any errors.
We will assume that you have verified the spelling, grammar, content and layout, etc and we will not accept any liability for errors such as misspelling, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, transparency, overprint, improper layout, die lines or, sizing, etc.
We do not provide physical proofs unless the customer requests it as part of the order process and it will be under the clients expenses. If a proof is requested, then your job will not be processed until you have approved the proof (written). Please be aware that this may impact the job turnaround time.
If there is any issue with your order, you must report the problem within 7 business days after the delivery date and submit pictures. Please call us and a representative will assist you on the process to follow.
We will not reprint or refund if:
- Errors are contained in the uploaded customer file, such as misspelling, graphics, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, die lines, transparency, overprint, and finished product size since we do not make any change to your file.
- Product is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Duplicated orders as a result of customer error.
- Products with images that are fuzzy, pixelated or otherwise distorted as a result of the customer providing artwork that didn’t met the requirements or they email approved.
- Orders that are canceled after the order has entered into production (or any process thereafter).
- Products that do not exactly match color or ink density. We do not color match or match customer specified ink density.
- Orders that contain dated materials that arrive after the relevant date or with insufficient time to use the material as intended. It is a customer’s responsibility to allow sufficient time when placing an order for time sensitive materials.
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of shipping company delays, acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, international customs issues and any other circumstances that are beyond our direct control.
It is not always necessary, we recommend to do it for files over 240”.
Yes, we do heat welded hemming
Once the order is approved and paid, we cannot make any cancellation.
In order to keep our competitive pricing and fast turnaround, we have to account for production and labor costs for each job. That’s why we have a minimum charge of $6 per file.
For large quantity orders, please send us an email
Turnaround time begins once your email proof is approved and payment is completed.
All the times are based on normal business days, Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING TIME.
SHIPPING AND STORE PICK UP
If an order is approved on a business day BEFORE 3:30 pm PST, then it will be shipped on the following business day. (If there is a problem with the file and/or payment, it won’t be shipped the next day.)
In case you are making a pick up in store, you will receive an email notification when the order is ready.
We use 1”grommets, placed every 2’ as standard measure. If you require special placing, please let us know prior approving your order.
We only print CMYK. If you use any pantone colors, please convert them to process colors before uploading your file.
NO, We do not color match
No. Encrypted PDF files may result in a misprint or your order being placed on hold. Please make sure all PDFs submitted are not encrypted, all fonts are outlined and all images are embedded.
No bleed or crop marks. Make your artwork match the size requested on the order. We are not responsible for crop marks or registration printed.
Send your artwork at 300 DPI resolution and 100% of the final print size in any of those formats:
Do not include any bleed or crop marks.
We only accept PDF, TIFF and JPEG.
Also, please do not include any bleed or crop marks.
All files should meet the following requirements:
- Flattened PDF, TIFF or JPEG files ONLY
- Files should be the same exact size as what is ordered
- Remove all crop marks/bleed otherwise they will be printed
- CMYK only
- We recommend the files to be at 300 DPI of resolution, but the minimum we will work with is 150 DPI.
- Files over 240” can be scaled
- Make sure all objects are embedded and flattened.
- If you are using Compound Paths to create transparencies/shapes, please completely rasterize or flatten them into the file or they may print incorrectly.
- If you are printing in panels, please make sure you are providing a minimum of 1″ overlap in your files.
Please remove EVERYTHING from your file that you do not want printed on the final product.
Layer and effects, such as transparencies, shapes, etc., have unpredictable results when printed that are not always visible in the previews, that’s why we highly recommend to flatten the file and submits as a jpeg.
For the moment, we can only have 1 artwork per order through our website. We can do it manually by sending us an email to email@example.com or do it one by one if you prefer.
Our store pickup location is 170 Mace St, Suite D-11, Chula Vista, CA 91911 .
Please make an appointment to ensure that someone will be there to deliver.
Orders shipped via UPS Ground may take up to 5 business days in transit (depending on your location). Weekends and Holidays do not count as transit days.
Note: We are not responsible for late shipments due to UPS exceptions, such as bad weather conditions, acts of god, etc. If you received a late package and would like to be considered for a shipping refund, please notify us. We will contact UPS to see if a reimbursement is possible, however it is not guaranteed.
Group shipping is available for jobs with the same materials, address, turnaround time and shipping method
Yes, you can change to shipping. Shipping fees will apply and need to be covered before your order ships.
Yes, you can change the shipping information or make an upgrade a day before an order is scheduled to ship. Please contact us immediately and a one of our representatives will assist you and confirm this change.
Charges will apply.
For the moment we do not offer this service.
YES, you can. You can email us your shipping account and information and add a note requesting to use your account.
In case your account is not from UPS, we may also ask you to provide the shipping label and/or to schedule the pick up in our warehouse.
Due to transportation issues and carrier restrictions, for the moment, sizes over 3’ x 4’ are only available for Store Pickup.
We make most of our shipping with UPS and in some cases, like Northern California and some West Coast States, we can use OnTrac for faster delivery.
We will provide you with the tracking information and will be receiving shipping, exceptions and delivery confirmation emails from the carrier.
The cost will be the rate provided by UPS directly and we don’t have any responsibility for any delay after the carrier receives the package. However, we will track the package and help you in case a complain is necessary
All orders will be boxed and shipped according to their size, banners over 60” will be folded and shipped in a square box and banners 60” and under on their shortest side will be rolled and shipped in standard corrugated boxes.
Other special shipping request, please call us.